Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz27mrLSsBf

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

happy 8 months to me!

hiya!
today is a fun day...it is my 8 month birthday...and my uncle joey's birthday too (although he is a LOT older than me!).
i am getting ready for my first plane ride this weekend!  i am so excited to go back to ohio and get completely spoiled for a week (because nobody pays me much attention at home...poor me!).
life is great for this lil' girl...i am happy as can be and love to give my mama and dad endless smiles.  i am on the move and love to keep everyone on their toes...what did my parents do before me???  relax? HOW BORING!
here is my photo shoot from this month. i am definitely making mama and dada work hard to get these shots now.
happy  birthday uncle joey!
much love!

post signature

1 comment: