Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz27mrLSsBf

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

papa bill came to visit!

hiya!
papa bill came to boston to visit me, and we had so much fun!  mama ended up having to go out of town, so it was just me and the boys!
we went to the park, danced, blew bubbles, watched mickey (of course!) and just had a great time!
please come back again soon papa!
lots of love!
BUBBLES!

dancing on the roof!  papa and dada couldn't compete with my moves!

my new fun trick!  swing onto the slide.

higher papa, higher!

picking up the check from breakfast...how nice am i???
oh and that is my new 'cheeseeeeeee' face, cute huh?

walking around town!

reading to papa!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment